Is your garage door not opening all the way? Does your garage door not open with your remote? Look no further than Auburn Overhead Door. We have over 35 years of experience performing garage door opener repair. We service all garage door opener brands from Chamberlain, Craftsman, LiftMaster and beyond. If you are in need of a safe and reliable professional call us or get an online quote today!
On average, a garage door opener lasts about 10 to 15 years. There are many parts of a garage door opener that can break and leave your garage door useless. Regardless of what is causing your garage door opener not to work, you need to get it fixed immediately. Non-functioning garage door opener leaves the security of your car and garage at risk. Garage door opener service can help you get back into your garage quickly and safely.
Garage door openers are complex and there are several areas where something could go wrong. Common issues with garage door openers include:
- The remote control or wall switch does not open the garage door when pressed
- The garage door will not respond to the remote or wall switch
- The garage door will not close all the way
- The garage door reverses before hitting the floor
- The garage door reverses immediately after hitting the floor
- The garage door does not open completely
- The garage door does not open during the winter
- The garage door opens but the motor will not stop running
We service all of Oakland County in Michigan and the surrounding communities. A qualified technician will show up at your home at a time that is convenient for you. Our certified garage door opener repair technicians are standing by to help you. Give us a call at 248-853-5510 or get a quote.